Pit Boss 850 Navigator Wood Pellet Grill
Check out our Ready to Cook packages and get everything you need to start grilling straight away!
Wood Pellet Grill
Control Type: Dial-in digital control with LED read-out
Cooking Area: 879 SQ. IN.
Hopper Capacity: 28 LBS.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The Pit Boss 850G Navigator Series Grill features the real-wood flavour of an outdoor cooking adventure. With advanced grilling technology, premium heavy gauge steel builds, and 100% all-natural hardwood pellet fuel. Enjoy Bigger.Hotter.Heavier features – that can only come from a Pit Boss grill.
The PB850G Series offers 8-in-1 cooking versatility, to smoke, bake, braise, roast, grill, barbecue, char-grill, and sear – all in one. Dial-in heat ranging from 180° to 500°F and achieve instant direct or indirect heat using the innovative slide-plate flame broiler. Then, use the digital control board and stainless-steel meat probes to track temperatures and set it and forget it, while the Navigator does all the work for you.
Additional features of the Pit Boss 850G Navigator Series grill includes a large hopper capacity, large pellet view window, pellet door cleanout, reinforced legs, high-temperature powder coat finish, convertible front-to-bottom shelf, built-in tool hooks, locking caster wheels, and the Pit Boss best-in-class 5-year warranty.
- Pit Boss 850G Navigator Series Grill
- Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 879 Sq.Inches Of Cooking Surface
- Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Dial-In Digital Control Board With Led Read-Out
- Pellet Cooking Temperature Range Of 180° To 500°F
- Simple Slide-Plate Flame Broiler For Direct And Indirect Heat Cooking
- Open Flame Searing up to 1,000° F
- 8-In-1 Cooking Versatility – Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Sear, Braise, Char-Grill, Bake
- One Included Meat Probes
- Fueled By 100% Hardwood Pellets
- 28-Pound Hopper Capacity with Pellet Door Cleanout
- Convertible Front to Bottom Folding Shelf
- Locking Caster Wheels
- Solid Side Shelf
- Built-in Tool Hooks
- Reinforced Leg Design