The Customer must complete the online returns form on this page, detail to include:
- a copy of the Customer’s invoice or Order, and
- the Customer’s contact telephone number and email address, and address
- the Customer’s reasons for returning the item.
Returns on perishable food goods will only be accepted within their use by date. Please be aware that we do not accept returns on certain products due to health and hygiene reasons.
The Customer must return the Goods within 14 days after delivery or as otherwise specified by the Supplier, and unless the Goods are faulty; in such case, the Customer must return the Goods within 30 days of delivery.
The Customer should return the Goods to Unit 7, Globe Works, Globe Lane, Dukinfield, SK16 4RE. Refunds may not be given or partial refunds may be given at the Suppliers discretion if:
- Any item is returned not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item not returned in accordance with clauses 1.2 and 1.3.
The Customer must complete the online form to arrange a return. Carriage will be charged for items collected unless damaged.